These are really tasty. A nice change from regular biscuits, and taste great with maple butter on them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder,salt, and ground nutmeg,stirring well; set aside.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, pour over flour mixture, and stir until fry ingredients are moistened. (Dough will be soft).
- 3Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface, and knead 4 or 5 times, adding more flour as needed.
- 4Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick, cut with a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
- 5Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 425F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g