- 2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the sweet potatoes, butter and milk until well blended.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and sugar.
- Shape the dough into a ball and knead about 8-10 times on a well-floured board.
- Roll the dough out 1-inch thick and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Bake in a greased baking pan in a 400F degrees oven for 15-20 minutes or until brown.