Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm looking forward to trying these!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Stir together all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface dusted with biscut baking mix. Roll dough in baking mix to coat. Shape into a ball.
- Knead 3-4 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2-inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Place with edges touching on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
My friend made these with the addition of 1/4 cup sugar to the recipe. She used canned sweet potatoes that had been drained and mashed. They were yummy!
This recipe seemed like it was a flop at the beginning. The dough was very mushy and hard to mold. I had to add more Bisquick and couldn't roll and slice. I ended up scooping big scoops onto the cookie sheet and crossing my fingers. The final product was fantastic. My husband, who hates sweet potatoes, loved them, as well as the kids. I liked them better without butter on them. The leftovers froze well too! I will definately make these again.