- 2 1⁄2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Stir together all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface dusted with biscut baking mix. Roll dough in baking mix to coat. Shape into a ball.
- Knead 3-4 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2-inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Place with edges touching on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.