Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great little appetizer for any occasion.
- 1133.98 g can sweet potatoes
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 0.25 ml salt
- 709.77 ml corn flakes, crushed
- 177.44 ml maple syrup
- 10-20 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place into a large bowl. Mash the potatoes and add the butter, mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Roll the mixture into 2-3 inch balls. Roll each ball in the crushed cornflakes. Place balls in prepared baking dish. Pour maple syrup evenly over all the sweet potato balls.
- Bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven. For the last 15 minutes, place a marshmallow over each ball.