Great little appetizer for any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2Drain sweet potatoes and place into a large bowl. Mash the potatoes and add the butter, mix well. Add salt to taste.
- 3Roll the mixture into 2-3 inch balls. Roll each ball in the crushed cornflakes. Place balls in prepared baking dish. Pour maple syrup evenly over all the sweet potato balls.
- 4Bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven. For the last 15 minutes, place a marshmallow over each ball.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Balls
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 187.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g