- 1 (40 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 10 -20 large marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place into a large bowl. Mash the potatoes and add the butter, mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Roll the mixture into 2-3 inch balls. Roll each ball in the crushed cornflakes. Place balls in prepared baking dish. Pour maple syrup evenly over all the sweet potato balls.
- Bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven. For the last 15 minutes, place a marshmallow over each ball.