Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Several of these already posted but this is yet another version of it.
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 2 teaspoons butter, softended
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- Mash sweet potatoes with brown sugar, spices and butter in bowl.
- Shape inot balls around marshmallows.
- Roll in cornflake crumbs to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Chill several minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees until marshmallows begin to bubble.