A cute, different way to serve sweet potatoes, You can also use fresh, baked sweet potatoes/yams (instead of canned) to equal approx. 3 lbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mash sweet potatoes with butter and salt.
- 2Hand roll into balls about 3 inches in diameter.
- 3Roll the balls in the crushed cornflakes to coat them.
- 4Place balls into lightly greased 13" x 9" baking pan.
- 5Pour syrup evenly over tops.
- 6Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes. Place a marshmallow on top of each and continue to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Balls
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 385.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g