1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato & Bacon Quiche
Amanda in Adelaide's Note:
I love sweet potato (or pumpkin)so, after some thought about how best to use up the eggs, I came up with this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Lightly grease 26cm flan tin and line with rolled out pastry.
- 3Toss sweet potato in olive oil and roast in baking dish for 15 mins until soft. Cool.
- 4Fry Bacon until crisp.
- 5Evenly spread sweet potato and bacon over flan base.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with sage.
- 8Lightly beat eggs, add cream and beat together.
- 9Add pepper to taste.
- 10Gently pour over sweet potato etc, in flan base.
- 11Cook in oven 180C for 40-45 minutes.
- 12Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.3
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.5 mg
- Sodium 415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g