Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I merged recipes from several sources to get this. I once made it and brought it to work for a pot luck. they LOVED it! I had people from other offices asking for the recipe!
- In a large soup pot cook bacon over medium high heat until almost crisp.
- Add white potatoes and onions. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add sweet potatoes, bay leaves, Old Bay, salt and pepper. Cover and reduce heat to medium; cook a few minutes more – until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (approx 10 minutes).
- Remove bay leaves and serve.
This was so delicious and filling! It's a keeper!