1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Apple Toss
A nice side dish with any meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a grater with large holes, shred apples and sweet potato (this can also be done in a food processor with a shredding disk).
- 2In a large bowl combine apples, sweet potato, honey, salt and pepper; toss to mix.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add sweet potato mixture and water.
- 5Cook 13-18 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender, turning mixture over occasionally.
- 6Add seeds or nuts and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Apple Toss
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g