Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a great change of pace for Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Sweet Potato-Apple Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sweet potatoes till almost done (may use canned sweet potatoes).
- Place in a glass baking dish (12x8x2-inch).
- Layer apple slices on top of potatoes.
- Mix syrup, butter and salt; pour over potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until apples are done.
- Baste frequently.