Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Familiar ingredients used n a new way!! And what a great salad it makes - so flavorful -
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped (about 2 medium)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium pear, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves, washed, dried
- Heat dressing in large frying pan on medium heat. Add sweet potatoes and onion; cook 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add apples and pear; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Toss with spinach in a large salad bowl. Serve immediately.