I have never tried this recipe, but my mom got it from a co-worker. It is supposed to be really good, so we are going to try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sweet potatoes in a large saucepan.
- 2Add enough water to cover the potatoes.
- 3Bring to a boil; cover and cook until potatoes are'fork' tender.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Combine water, sugar, and cranberries in a medium saucepan.
- 6Cook until cranberries pop.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Grease a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- 9Layer the sweet potatoes, apple slices, and cooked cranberries in baking dish.
- 10Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- 11Pour water (or orange juice) over top.
- 12Last, the peacon halves on top.
- 13Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato, Apple, and Cranberry Bake
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 62.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g