Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe published in the local newspaper by an excellent local restraunt. its so easy to make and everyone thinks you have been cooking all day.
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 yellow peppers
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 100 g butter
- 2 pints chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter. Add potatoes, onion and yellow pepper; put lid on pan.
- Cook slowly till the potatoes start ot go mushy.
- Add stock and bring to the boil.
- Take of the heat, blitz and season.
- Put back on heat and add basil then serve.