Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
2 points each serving
- 1⁄2 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 cubes
- 2 lbs acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1 cubes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, unpacked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat an 8” square pan with Pam.
- Place sweet potatoes and squash in prepared pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; toss to coat mixture well.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.