Sweet Potato and Smoked Turkey Salad
- Preheat oven to 400°; scrub the potatoes but do not peel; prick in several places with the tines of a fork.
- Bake just until tender when pierced with a fork (30 minutes, about); let cool completely, then peel them and cut into ½-inch cubes; place cubes in a large bowl.
- Dressing: combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor; process for 30 seconds (you should have about 1 cup of dressing).
- Add the turkey, celery, and from ¾ to 1 cup of the dressing to the cubed sweet potatoes; toss gently.
- Cover and chill until cold, up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, add in the pecans and parsley; toss well; serve cold.