Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this at Group Recipes. Looks yummy!
- 1⁄2 lb sausage meat
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cups hot mashed sweet potatoes
- Cook sausage meat breaking it into small pieces.
- Add onion, celery and seasonings.
- Continue to cook until meat is tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine sausage mixture with crumbs and sweet potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly.