Recipe by plove53
This has everything you would want in food healthy, delicious, fast, and easy. The only downside you have to eat them after you make them… they don’t hold up well as leftovers… but then after you try these there won’t be any leftovers.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary (remove stems)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425’.
- Clean and cut each sweet potato into 8 wedges.
- Place the sweet potato wedges in a larger zip lock bag.
- Add the rosemary, olive oil, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Take out of bag and lay out on a cooking sheet.
- Bake around 20-30 minutes, or until done… turning once.
- Let cool for a few minutes eat and enjoy!