- 1 tablespoon butter, softened to grease pan
- 2 large sweet potatoes, chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup orange bell pepper, sweet, chopped 2-inch pieces (may sub with yellow pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup red sweet pepper, chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄8 cup golden raisin, cut in half
- 1 cup mango, chopped 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup mango juice or 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease pan lightly with butter.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, onions, orange and red peppers, ginger, raisins, mango, salt, pepper and nutmeg together and place into prepared pan.
- Next mix the brown sugar and flour together, then the mango juice with the vinegar.
- Now mix the sugar mixture with the juice mixture and pour over the vegetables.
- Dot with the diced butter.
- Cover and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour.