Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
quick and easy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 cups brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1cm cubes
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat yogurt
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the leek.
- Cook until the leek is soft, stir in the cumin seeds and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lentils, sweet potato and stock.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 20 mins or until the lentils are soft.
- Ladle into the bowl and top with a spoonful of yogurt.
SO quick and easy to do! Added chilli as absolutely love too! Healthy, delicious as can be! Added black pepper and corriander...again is just me! THANKS!