Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
quick and easy.
Make and share this Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the leek.
- Cook until the leek is soft, stir in the cumin seeds and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lentils, sweet potato and stock.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 20 mins or until the lentils are soft.
- Ladle into the bowl and top with a spoonful of yogurt.
SO quick and easy to do! Added chilli as absolutely love too! Healthy, delicious as can be! Added black pepper and corriander...again is just me! THANKS!