1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato and Lemon Salad
This is my translation of a yummy salad I've had cooked for me a couple of times by a young Japanese girl who lived with us. I wish you could see the original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the sweet potatoes, and slice lengthways.
- 2Cut into 1cm half moons.
- 3Do the same with the un-peeled lemon.
- 4Place all the ingredients in a saucepan with almost enough water to cover.
- 5Bring to the boil, and then reduce the heat and simmer (don't cover the saucepan) until most of the liquid has boiled away and the potatoes are soft.
- 6Cool to room temperature and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Lemon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g