From our local supermarket, from the TV Party section of the booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced.
- 2Spray each sheet of filo with oil and stack on top of one another.
- 3Cut 8 x 10cm rounds from pastry and ease each round into a muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes till golden.
- 4Meanwhile, place sweet potato in a microwave proof bowl and cook on HIGH (100 per cent power) for 3 minutes, until par-cooked.
- 5Add a little sweet potato to each par cooked filo case and top with fetta.
- 6Mix together eggs, cream, chives and chilli and season well with salt and pepper to taste and then fill each tart case with mix.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and filling is set.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Fetta Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g