Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From our local supermarket, from the TV Party section of the booklet.
Make and share this Sweet Potato and Fetta Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- cooking spray (olive oil recommended)
- 300 g sweet potatoes (diced)
- 100 g feta cheese (Greek-style crumbled)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon chives (snipped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced.
- Spray each sheet of filo with oil and stack on top of one another.
- Cut 8 x 10cm rounds from pastry and ease each round into a muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes till golden.
- Meanwhile, place sweet potato in a microwave proof bowl and cook on HIGH (100 per cent power) for 3 minutes, until par-cooked.
- Add a little sweet potato to each par cooked filo case and top with fetta.
- Mix together eggs, cream, chives and chilli and season well with salt and pepper to taste and then fill each tart case with mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and filling is set.
- Serve immediately.