Recipe by pheebess
This tastes amazingly good. I substituted Homemade cranberry sauce for the canned kind. The recipe claims to be healthy, but I'm not convinced- it is so sweet!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sweet potatoes in large pot; add water to cover them. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook 20-25 minutes or until tender; let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Peel and mash sweet potatoes. Stir in cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Spoon into lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Combine flour, sugar, and oats; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spoon over sweet potato mixture. Bake 20 minutes. Top with marshmallows and bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.