Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is from the Southwest airlines magazine, we haven't made it yet but we heard it was great!
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle pepper
- salt and pepper
- Cook onions and garlic in butter until translucent in large sauce pan.
- Add stock and sweet potatoes, simmer until tender around 45 minutes.
- Add honey, cream, and peppers, remove and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with honey and cream.