1 hr 10 mins
Great side to a meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180oC.
- 2Roughly chop an ONION,SWEET POTATO and BUTTERNUT SQUASH.
- 3Place all ingredients into a baking dish or tray.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil and mix with a spoon ensuring all veg is covered in oil.
- 6Use cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle all over the veg.
- 7Mix with spoon again making sure all spices are evenly covering.
- 8Place in the oven for about an hour until all veg is soft.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash Spiced Up!
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g