- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 1 butternut squash
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Roughly chop an ONION,SWEET POTATO and BUTTERNUT SQUASH.
- Place all ingredients into a baking dish or tray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix with a spoon ensuring all veg is covered in oil.
- Use cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle all over the veg.
- Mix with spoon again making sure all spices are evenly covering.
- Place in the oven for about an hour until all veg is soft.