1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato and Apple Hash
The flavors of Fall come together in this tasty dish! Also super easy to make with only five ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a bowl toss sweet potato with olive oil (enough to thoroughly coat). Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes or until they’re just tender but not over-cooked.
- 3Coat a skillet with olive oil (just enough to cover the bottom), add onion and apples and sprinkle with salt. Cook over medium heat until the apples start to become tender, stirring occasionally (about 4-5min but this will depend on the type of apple you use).
- 4Add sweet potato and cook a few minutes longer to let everything get cooked through and let all those fall flavors come together! Remove from heat and serve.
- 5This is good just as it is but you could also garnish with nuts or add a protein to make it a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Apple Hash
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g