Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve this with steamed broccoli and rice. This dish is really good.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, divided
- 6 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir first 4 ingredients, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons honey.
- Spoon garlic mixture evenly over pork, rub well into pork.
- Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 155°F Remove from oven;cover pork loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut pork diagonally into thin slices. Place slices on a serving platter. Whisk together vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and honey. Drizzle evenly over pork. Sprinkle evenly with green onions and chopped cilantro.