Recipe by Dlaurita
It has so many flavors... When you bite it.. Taste like sweet sweet heaven... Very easy recipe... My father taught me this recipe when I was younger... It's delicious!!!!
- cooking spray
- 10 pieces bacon
- 3 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (3 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until bacon begins to brown -- about 5 minutes. Mix apple butter -- honey -- allspice, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Wrap tenderloin in 4 slices of partially-cooked bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush half the apple butter mixture over bacon and wrap the tenderloin with remaining slices of bacon.
- Brush remaining apple butter mixture over the meat. Place tenderloin on prepared broiling pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apple butter mixture has baked into a glaze and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin reads at least 145 f degrees about 30 minutes.