1/1 Photo of Sweet Pork Tenderloin
Rhonda in Texas's Note:
My friend, Jennifer, made this for me while I was recuperating from the birth of my second daughter. It was so delicious (and SO EASY)that I just HAD to have the recipe! Thanks, J-Lo! I have also made this with Hormel tenderloins and cut in half (lengthwise)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap tenderloin in bacon.
- 2Place onions in bottom of 9x13" casserole dish.
- 3Lay tenderloins on top of onions.
- 4Mix soy sauce and apricot preserves and pour on top of wrapped tenderloins.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- 6Place sliced tenderloin on top of rice and garnish with onions. Serve with white rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.3
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 1638.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 56.2 g