Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender and flavorful. Serve with rice.
Make and share this Sweet Pork Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Remove bone and outer rind from the ribs.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Combine fish sauce, ketjap manis, pepper, and 1 cup warm water.
- Place sugar in wok with 2 tablespoons water and stir over low heat (300°F) until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase to medium heat (350°F) and let boil, without stirring until sugar turns an even golden brown (5 minutes).
- Add pork and shallots, and stir to coat.
- Add sauce; stir until any hard bits of sugar have melted.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; then cook uncovered, stirring often, until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky (20-30 minutes).
- Garnish with cilantro, and serve with rice.