This is a recipe that a friend of mine makes and she said that she found it when she was living in New Orleans. I guess that it's Southern USA Cooking!
- First mix all the spices.
- Then put half of the spice mixture and the garlic minced to the pork chops. Leave them for 1 hour.
- Brown the pork in a skillet with the oil and the put them in a casserole dish.Add the remaining spice mix.
- Put the butter at the skillet then the maple syrup and arrange the onion rings. Cook until tender.
- Place the onions on the pork chops.
- Add half of the coke in the skillet and then add the apple and cook until tender.
- Place them apples at the pork chops and add the remaining coke.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes at 330°F.