Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sauce is sweet and the perfect touch to pork chops! I love to cut pork chops and potatoes into one inch squares, fry them together and drizzle this sauce over them when they are done cooking. You can also just fry your pork chops and dip while you eat. Either way, serve with flaky biscuits for a great meal that will leave you wanting more!!
- Place light brown sugar in small sauce pan.
- Add the Honey Mustard or Spicy Mustard.
- Add chili powder or Tabasco.
- Add warm water.
- Whisk ingredients well until you have a sauce.
- Heat over low heat 5-10 minutes before serving your pork chops.
- Drizzle over pork chop squares or dip!