Roni Belle's Note:
This sauce is sweet and the perfect touch to pork chops! I love to cut pork chops and potatoes into one inch squares, fry them together and drizzle this sauce over them when they are done cooking. You can also just fry your pork chops and dip while you eat. Either way, serve with flaky biscuits for a great meal that will leave you wanting more!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place light brown sugar in small sauce pan.
- 2Add the Honey Mustard or Spicy Mustard.
- 3Add chili powder or Tabasco.
- 4Add warm water.
- 5Whisk ingredients well until you have a sauce.
- 6Heat over low heat 5-10 minutes before serving your pork chops.
- 7Drizzle over pork chop squares or dip!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pork Chop Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g