Recipe by Roni Belle
This sauce is sweet and the perfect touch to pork chops! I love to cut pork chops and potatoes into one inch squares, fry them together and drizzle this sauce over them when they are done cooking. You can also just fry your pork chops and dip while you eat. Either way, serve with flaky biscuits for a great meal that will leave you wanting more!!
Top Review by Areinard
I made this sauce for my fiance and his dad and they LOVED it! They also said it would be good to dip corndogs into. :) I will definitely make this many more times. Thanks so much for this recipe!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard or 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place light brown sugar in small sauce pan.
- Add the Honey Mustard or Spicy Mustard.
- Add chili powder or Tabasco.
- Add warm water.
- Whisk ingredients well until you have a sauce.
- Heat over low heat 5-10 minutes before serving your pork chops.
- Drizzle over pork chop squares or dip!