Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe is from Goya.
- 3⁄4 cup goya dulce de leche
- 1⁄2 cup goya coconut milk
- 1 (11 ounce) boxgoya frozen plantains, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream
- To small saucepot over medium-high heat, add dulce de leche and coconut milk. Bring mixture to boil, stirring to incorporate coconut milk; keep warm.
- Heat greased grill, grill pan or medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle plantains with cinnamon. Cook, flipping once, until golden brown and heated through, 3-5 minutes. Slice plantains into ¼”- thick rounds.
- Mix plantains into dulce de leche mixture until coated in sauce. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired.