1/6 Photos of Sweet Pink Popcorn
Chef Jean's Note:
This is sweet buttered popcorn with red food color added. Great for a girls birthday party or for Breast Cancer Awarness events.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop corn in an air popper.
- 2Boil the sugar, butter, water and food coloring for 3 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 3Slowly poor the sugar mixture over the popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
- 4Let dry on a cookie sheet. To speed this process dry in a 200 degree oven for 10 minutes, watching carefully.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pink Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: