Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe came out of a recent cookbook on diabetic cooking. A friend of mine made a copy of the recipe but couldn't recall the name of the cookbook!
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (measure for measure)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream & sugar substitute in small bowl.
- Place pineapple in a fine mesh strainer, & using the back of a spoon, press down firmly to release excess liquid.
- Combine drained pineapple with cream cheese mixture, & stir until completely blended.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made up to 24 hours in advance.