- 453.59 g Little Smokies sausage
- 2 (453.59 g) can crescent rolls
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml butter
- 88.74 ml brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll sausages in crescent rolls. You'll have to cut each crescent triange into 2 to 3 pieces to have enough.
- Melt butter in 13x9 glass pan.
- Stir in and melt brown sugar.
- Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
- Place rolled up suasages one right next to the other over the butter mixture & pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.