Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you like salty sweet, these are awesome! The brown sugar/butter makes a delicious glaze.
- 1 lb Little Smokies sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- Roll sausages in crescent rolls. You'll have to cut each crescent triange into 2 to 3 pieces to have enough.
- Melt butter in 13x9 glass pan.
- Stir in and melt brown sugar.
- Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
- Place rolled up suasages one right next to the other over the butter mixture & pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I drizzled honey over the tops before adding chopped walnuts.....totally yummy and a big hit with everyone
My sister in law made this for Thanksgiving and then again for party over the weekend. Strangely good, once you start eating them, it is hard to stop. Sweet/salty, perfect but a little messy to eat party food. This is the exact recipe she gave me over the weekend, it works well.