Recipe by mmleverette
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. These sweet pokes of pork, peaches and herbs are both easy to prepare and clean up. The pokes are packed with flavors as well!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and sliced in rings
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut four pieces of Reynolds heavy-duty aluminum foil, 12 x 15 inches and four pieces of Reynolds parchment paper the same size. To assemble “pokes”, top sheets of foil with parchment. Place one pork chop on each piece of parchment. Divide peaches, red onion slices and bell pepper rings evenly between packets. Top with sprig of fresh rosemary, fresh basil, lemon juice, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Fold foil and parchment into a package and seal edges. Place on medium-high grill and cook for 20 minutes or until meat reaches 145 degrees F. when tested. Remove from grill and allow to rest for 3 to 5 minutes. The pokes can also be placed on a baking sheet and baked in a 350 degree F. oven for 20 minutes or until temperature is reached.