Ellen Brody's Note:
I got this recipe from a neighbor many years ago. It is very simple and very good and inexpensive. They are requested all the time from family and friends.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice ends from cucumbers and cut into spears.
- 2Cover cucumbers with boiling water; let stand 2 hours.
- 3Drain and pack into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 4Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- 5Pour hot liquid over cucumbers, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Remove air bubbles.
- 7Adjust caps.
- 8Process l0 minutes in boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pickle Spears
Serving Size: 1 (3582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2099.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 83.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g