1/2 Photos of Sweet Petite Tuna Melt Peppers
Sassy Red Chef's Note:
What an amazing low-carb twist on tuna melts. I was astonished at the fact the sweet peppers make perfect little placeholders for the tuna, they cook nicely in the oven, as soon as the cheese melts, you are ready to serve these up. Very easy, convenient, and healthy for Southbeachers, low-carbers or anyone wanting a new twist to your tuna melt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees,cut and clean peppers, cut in half lengthwise.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- 3Spoon tuna salad onto pepper halves, should make 12 with possibly some left over.
- 4Take 1 tablespoons of cheese and sprinkle over each tuna pepper.
- 5Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has completely melted.
- 6Serve on devilled egg platter, add olives or mixed greens in center for decoration if you like, not required for this dish.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Petite Tuna Melt Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 1159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g