Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This so so simple and SO good! It can be used as a marinade or glaze. ENJOY!!
- 1 lb wild salmon, skinned and deboned
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- salt & lemon pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400, spray or oil a covered baking sheet, lay salmon out evenly and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix pesto and honey and spread over salmon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (until fish flakes easily with a fork).
This is delicious, easy, quick a keeper. Thank you for sharing
Wow!! We loved this! We had it last night for dinner with Atlantic Salmon, and it was amazing! Made exactly as posted, thanks for sharing, Mo! :)