Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Country Woman magazine, This can be served hot or cold
- 4 1⁄2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in bowl, combine the peppers, oil and garlic powder.].
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In large salad bowl, toss the pasta, pesto, olives and pepper mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.