Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These colorful appetizers can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days to snack on. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons neufchatel cheese or 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices deli smoked ham
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into 6 strips; remove and discard seeds.
- Dry insides of peppers with paper towels; spread with Neufchatel cheese.
- Place 1 pepper strip on each ham slice; wrap ham around pepper.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Each serving is 3 wrapped peppers.