Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers
- 1⁄4 olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
- 3 cups jumbo green olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add olives, lemon juice and basil and toss evenly to coat. Let cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate and let marinate for at least 24 hours before serving.