Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are delicious treats on muffins etc. and for garnishes and decoration.
Make and share this Sweet Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a large cookie sheet.
- Mix orange juice with brown sugar.
- Add pecans coating well with sugar mixture.
- Bake approximately 13 minutes, till dark brown and bubbly.
- Spread out on buttered wax paper to cool.
- Break apart and use on cheesecakes, frosted cakes, muffins, etc.
I made these for Christmas for my friend, Arlene and her BF, John. Arlene is a personal fitness trainer and John is a Chef( Two of my most favourite people in Orlando!). They enjoyed these and my bro. hid some for himself before these got to Arlene and John:-) I'm cheated too - I ate some of these before baking them - darn, so yummy these are, and then after baking too! ;-) You have a monster here - a darn good one! Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays!