- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, scrubbed and diced
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 freshly-squeezed lemon
- 2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot heat olive oil and add the carrots.
- Saute carrots for about 6 min on a med-high heat.
- Then add the onions and saute until the onions are slightly soft.
- In sequence add in the remaining ingrediants to the pot and bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and simmer until carrots are tender.
- Sever with a side of pasta or over rice.