Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Taiwanese dessert soup from Martin Yan.
- 177.44 ml chunky peanut butter
- 828.06 ml water
- 59.14 ml chopped unsalted peanuts
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 170.09 g can evaporated milk
- 14.79 ml cornstarch, dissolved in
- 29.58 ml water
- Place peanut butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add water, a portion at a time, stirring until mixture is smooth; stir in peanuts and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer, stirring once or twice, for 15 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cornstarch solution; cook, stirring, until soup thickens slightly.
- Serve warm.