Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Taiwanese dessert soup from Martin Yan.
Make and share this Sweet Peanut Dessert Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place peanut butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add water, a portion at a time, stirring until mixture is smooth; stir in peanuts and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer, stirring once or twice, for 15 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cornstarch solution; cook, stirring, until soup thickens slightly.
- Serve warm.