1/4 Photos of Sweet Peach Tea
Why serve plain iced tea when you can punch it up with healthy, natural flavors like ginger, mint, lemon and peach?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce tea leaves (Earl Grey or Darjeeling, about 1/3 cup loose tea or 7 bags)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 piece gingerroot, peeled and smashed (about 2 inches)
- 1 quart boiling water
- 8 cups ice cubes
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 8 sprigs mint
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and sliced
- 1Place tea, lemon and ginger in a heatproof container and add boiling water. Let tea steep 7 to 8 minutes.
- 2Place 4 cups of the ice in a pitcher, then pour in tea.
- 3Blend diced peaches and sugar in a blender until smooth; mix into tea. Serve in glasses over remaining ice and garnish with mint and peach slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Peach Tea
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: